Rugged Flow Measurement With Titan Oval Gear Flow Meters
Titan compact rugged oval gear flow meters are designed to give high performance with a low cost of ownership. Our oval gear flow meters are happy measuring simple water like products as well as lubricating fluids. There are several versions of these oval gear flow meters; some can have totally non-metallic wetted components, PEEK™, ceramic and a choice of elastomer which makes these the ideal choice for the metering of aggressive chemicals. The standard inlet and outlet are BSP or NPT female threads, flanges are also available. For OEM use, alternative mountings, including manifolds, are available. The standard oval gear flow meters are 316 St St, aluminium, Hastelloy C and PEEK™. For hazardous areas either the Namur sensor or the reed switch (simple apparatus) may be used.
Titan Oval Gear Flow Meters: BENEFITS
• High reliability
• Long service life
• Easily serviced
• Low pressure drop
• Custom options available
Titan Oval Gear Flow Meters: FEATURES
• Choice of materials • High turndown • Rugged construction
• Up to ±0.5% of reading • Individual calibration • Optional seal materials.
• ±0.1% repeatability • Compact assembly • Sensor choices
• 7 Flow ranges • 80°C to 150°C Max • Low pressure loss
• IS options • Pulse output • NPN or Reed switch
• 10/700 Bar rating • 5-24 Vdc • IP67 NEMA 4
• Choice of end fitting • Non –metallic options • OEM options