Titan Enterprises is looking for an enthusiastic software engineer with an interest in electronics to work in the development of novel flowmeter design and manufacture. As a family run small progressive business, this role gives the applicant the opportunity to be directly involved in the development of leading edge technology.
With over 40 years’ experience in flowmeter innovation and manufacture, Titan’s company philosophy of “pushing the envelope by trying to do things a little different and better” has resulted in sales of over 250,000 products into 40 countries worldwide and a repeat purchase rate of 95%. Today Titan supplies innovative flow measurement solutions to a broad range of market sectors, including medical, chemical, petrochemical, food and drink, laboratory and pharmaceutical.
If you think that you have ability or proven ability to develop software in a small enterprising business at the cutting edge of flow measurement systems then we would love to hear from you. Key would be the predisposition to work ‘out of the box’, show initiative, be innovative and work seamlessly amongst a small focussed team of varying skills. Demonstration of working with applications in Delphi and embedded ‘C’ is essential. We are also looking for a candidate who is able with ‘hands-on’ electronics and/or in the development of microprocessor systems. The ideal applicant would not only possess the correct software skills but would be comfortable with electronics.
- Supporting Senior Software and Electronics Development Engineer in new and existing product development
- Programming interface and development software for use within the development team
- A foundation in software design principles and an ability to design and build code as necessary.
- Expertise in Systems Programming with Delphi Windows (database programming not required)
- Expertise in Embedded C Programming (excluding RTOS and Linux)
- Ability to communicate with and understand the complex requirements of scientists, engineers and professional staff in the deployment of software solutions
- Ability to analyze, optimize and debug codes.
- Some experience in Electronics
- Experience with revision control systems (e.g., Git).
- ‘A’ level or equivalent in maths and/or physics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Dedicated and solution-oriented problem solver.
- Clear dedication to excellence and advancing beyond the current state.
Please email CV with covering letter to email@example.com